Hovair Systems – Air Bearing and Air Caster Manufacturer
- Hovair Systems, Inc. of Seattle, Washington, formerly known as Rolair has been a leading air bearing and air caster manufacturer to the material handling industry for over 50 years.
- We are the original licensees of the General Motors Air Bearing Patent, so you can be assured that we really know our business, and have a firm understanding of the movement of heavy loads by harnessing the power and energy of simple compressed air within our air bearings and casters to offer fine load moving systems to industry.
- We are well known for our quality designs, innovative thinking, and know-how for moving loads of all shapes, sizes and weights with our proven load moving systems.
- We manufacture air bearings (aka air casters), air handling systems, and air film products for a wide variety of applications, with particular emphasis on the movement of heavy loads, machinery and equipment within today’s industrial environment. All you need is a little compressed air to take advantage of these great air handling systems. That’s right! All our products are powered by compressed air and are among the most cost-effective load moving systems on the market today.
- We are also well known throughout the industry for our design and manufacture of turntables. Currently we are specializing in vehicle and specialty turntables for light industrial use, and also vehicle turntables for residential properties.
- As an air bearing and caster manufacturer, we are proud to supply companies like Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Hewlett Packard, Pilkington, Siemens, Goodrich Aerospace and other fine corporations.
- Contact us today to discuss your load moving requirements.