Moving around heavy objects is an essential part of the material handling industry. In the past, industries relied on traditional equipment for moving around or elevating heavy loads around the assembly floor, such as cranes or forklifts. With technological progression emerging to the forefront, these traditional types of equipment were replaced with pneumatic lifting devices. In doing so, these conventional pieces of equipment were replaced with air casters.
These air casters create a film or seal of air between the floor and the object, allowing the load to be lifted off the ground easily. Using only compressed air, this alternative reduces man-power, reduces safety hazards, and reduces various other limitations associated with the traditional tools of the trade.
Be it an air bearing system or an industrial scissor lift table, each equipment is built by harnessing years of knowledge and experience of operating within the manufacturing industry. Understanding how these equipment are required to facilitate various industrial applications, Hovair builds air caster products that are high on quality and high on value. Whether used within a cold storage, a warehouse, a manufacturing unit, or in logistics, any of the top processes of moving around heavy objects can easily be handled through an air-powered system.
By seeking to leave behind tools and processes that are a safety-hazard and higher in cost, a manufacturer can opt to trickle in the following benefits:
- The size, speed, duty cycle, safety features, and capacity of a lift table can be customized easily.
- A lift table works to maximize operator efficiency, as a single man can handle the task, rather than requiring a group to handle the heavy load.
- It reduces the chances of injury, leading to reduced costs for the manufacturer and reduced safety risks for the personnel.
- It requires operators to maintain a normal posture when operating the equipment, resulting in no strain or development of a health condition.
- No maintenance and no lubrication results the manufacturer to incur no additional costs
- Easy to handle due to a narrow and lightweight footprint
- No requirement for additional power, as it runs wholly on compressed air
- Consistent and reliable lifting power
- A dependable and cost-effective solution for shuttling, stacking, transferring or elevating the material
- Elevate overall productivity and ergonomics
- Not vulnerable to any oil leaks or spills linked to hydraulic units
- Complete stability and assurance while lowering and raising heavy-load material
- No damages to the floor as the load doesn’t fall or drop to the fall causing cracks, scrapes or dents
With there being a constant need to lift and lower material within industrial environments, a scissor lift table works in a multi-purpose manner. Being adjustable to any height, being portable, and with the manufacturer possessing the liberty to fine-tune the capacity, it is the perfect equipment to have.
Durability and reliability being its core features, it is engineered to provide ultimate user safety. By settling their primary focus on versatility and strength, Hovair produces scissor lift tables that serve different industries in an all-embracing manner, even if they are used as a working table for teams working within a construction zone.
Rather than endangering their personnel’s health and rather than opting for ways that are long-forgotten by their fellow industrialists, it is essential that industries take up avenues that work in their interest. By choosing a lift table that works for their unique environment and their unique industry, manufacturers can change the culture around their assembly unit. Making it more effortless and easier, they can increase productivity and can gain from seamless processes running on their production floor. Owing to its demand growing all across the globe, a lift table is the next heavy-load moving equipment that should be included in any facility.