MatJack Air lift bags features and benefits
Heavy Load Lifting • Lifting Equipment for Riggers • Material Handling Equipment
MatJack Air Lift Bag Features & Benefits
- All air lift bags are either square or rectangular.
- Available in Kevlar or Woven Steel Mesh.
- Weight capacities from 1 ton to 50 tons and beyond.
- Lift height (stroke) between 1 inch and 7 inches on Hovair recommended models.
- Can be bolstered using plywood or lumber.
- Operated using compressed air @ 120 psi.
- Mainly used in conjunction with Hovair Systems load moving equipment to place load modules.
- Excellent strength and longevity expectations.
- 5 Year Warranty – Made in the U.S.A.
- Only requires 1-inch ground clearance to operate.
- Comes complete with dead-man controller, air line hose, operator manual and carrying bag.
- Dead-man remote control takes place well away from the operation area – added safety.
- Perfect for use in the following situations:
- Hovair Systems load moving operations.
- Manufactured & Mobile Home factories.
- Machinery moving operations.
- Rigging and heavy load moving locations.
- House moving industries.
- Police and Fire Rescue operations – road traffic accidents etc.
- Changing wheels on heavy commercial vehicles, giant earth moving vehicles etc.
- Mining, Military and Railroad industries.
- In fact, anywhere where a heavy load or object needs to be lifted.